Read our latest general updates
Important visitor information for Residential Aged Care:
Visitors to Residential Aged Care homes must book through Zipline: https://brightwater.zipline.app/welcome
Visiting Guidelines are as follows:
- 2 visitors at a time per resident, but no limit on the number of visits in a day.
- Visits are to be booked via Zipline here: Brightwater Bookings | Powered by Zipline.
- Visiting hours are restricted (These vary from site to site. Please check Zipline for your home’s hours.)
- Visitors must observe social distancing requirements.
- Visitors must continue to stay away if they are unwell or showing any respiratory symptoms.
- Visitors must continue to always wear a mask (indoors and outdoors) and practice good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must continue to sign in via Zipline on arrival at all times, completing a health declaration (including declaration of a negative Rapid Antigen Test) and then sign out on exit.
- Proof of full COVID-19 (two doses) and current influenza vaccination must be uploaded to Zipline.
You can also find a copy of the Visitors to Residential Aged Care Directions No 13 here.
Latest updates from our residential aged care homes
Click here to read the latest Covid-19 updates from your home.
Latest general updates across Residential Aged Care
- 31 August 2022: Changes to RATs, Access Cards and Visitors
- 12 August 2022: Update regarding masks and other public health measures from 15 August
- 3 August 2022: Important information on recalled RATS
- 20 July 2022: Update to Rapid Antigen Testing and Mask Wearing
- 11 July 2022: Changes to Covid-19 reinfection guidelines
- 24 June 2022: Rapid Antigen Testing changes from Monday 27 June 2022
- 30 May 2022: Reminder regarding influenza vaccines and changes to mask wearing
- 9 May 2022: Become a Partner in Care
- 28 April 2022: Changes to Public Health Measures
- 7 April 2022: Reminder - winter vaccination program and a letter from the Chief Medical Officer
- 5 April 2022: N95 masks plus winter vaccine program
- 23 March 2022: New Covid-19 risk protocols when accessing the community
- 17th March 2022: General update re Exposures Sites vs Outbreak Sites
- 15 March 2022: Daily RAT in place for all visitors
- 3 March 2022: Reminder Level Public Health Measures and new border opening requirements