"Pursuing the dignity of independence"
For Brightwater, no one is beyond care.
Here, we value the potential that lives inside each and every one of us, no matter what that looks like. It’s our ability to strive towards our best-self every day, to keep learning and to keep growing.
This drives all that we do.
Sure, it’s not always easy, but this journey that we’re on together comes with its own reward. This pursuit of independence brings with it the dignity of control over our own lives.
And everyone deserves the right to pursue that.
Care, Learning, Innovation, People
- Care – we care about and for each other
- Learning – we continually respond to our own and other people’s changing needs
- Innovation – we harness our creative energy and transform it into activities and outcomes that make a difference
- People – we recognise and respect each other and every person and value all the relationships which connect
Diversity & Inclusion
At Brightwater, we welcome people with the full diversity of life experiences, thoughts and beliefs. We foster a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation where our clients and staff can flourish.
Brightwater is committed to:
- Building and supporting an inclusive culture
- Providing inclusive and respectful services, enabling our client's to fully enjoy life's possibilities
- Recognising and supporting the unique challenges and experiences of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex people; culturally and linguistically diverse communities; individuals with disabilities; and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Celebrating the achievements of a diverse community