Working alongside our site embedded Clinical Development Facilitator, students will have the following opportunities to:
- Develop clinical management and leadership skills.
- Take responsibility for managing and delegating to care teams.
- Develop an expanded scope of practice and transferrable skill set.
- Take responsibility for the assessment and management of clients with complex clinical needs.
- Contribute to the related reporting and regulatory requirements of the Aged Care Standards.
- Liaise with allied health professionals, GPs, nurse practitioners, families and other agencies to support the care of clients.
Your placement can give you experience in:
- Residential Aged Care
- Community Nursing within the Clients Home
- Supporting Disability Clients
The program will commence in September 2023. Brightwater is working with all universities offering Registered Nursing. If you would like to be one of the first students through the program or would like to find out more information, please contact your Clinical Placement Coordinator.
If you would like more information, please email [email protected]
We’re a spirited bunch at Brightwater
Brightwaters aims to provide our teams with the benefits and flexibility to empower them in all facets of their lives. We are passionate about helping others and share a spirit that is caring, authentic, progressive, and courageous. If you’ve got a lot to offer, then so do we.
With a track record that dates back to 1901, care is at our core. At Brightwater, we stand beside our clients during times of personal change, using experience and understanding to be the support they need.
For us, no one is beyond care. We believe everyone deserves the right to pursue independence and the dignity of control of their own lives. It’s not always easy, but the journey we are all on together comes with its own reward.
We value the potential living inside each and every one of us, no matter what that looks like. That’s why we support people of all ages to live a better quality of life. Everyone within the Brightwater team contributes to supporting others to live better lives.
Brightwater is proud to work in such a diverse industry. We welcome people with the full diversity of life experiences, thoughts and beliefs. Fostering a culture of inclusion, collaboration and innovation where our clients and staff can flourish.
As progressive spirits, we listen and share, are curious and embrace new ways. That’s why our research centre embeds their findings into our service delivery. It’s why we build state-of-the-art facilities and are constantly training our staff in the latest service delivery models.