Perth's leading commercial & hotel linen supplier.
Investing in a range of linen is key to providing the best commercial laundry service.
Not only does it allow for stricter quality control processes, it also means we can accommodate urgent orders at the drop of a hat.
Plus, for customers that use our standard laundry management services, you won’t need to invest in your own linen stock – we’ll take care of that.For a fresh new take on your commercial laundry needs, click here
Our commercial linen supplies includes:
- Sheeting (both standard and dress)
- Bath towels, bath sheets and bathmats
- Hand towels and face washers
- Function linen in both white and black
- Round tablecloths
Accredited Hotel & Commercial Linen Supplier
At Brightwater Linen, we’re fully accredited with ISO9001 Quality Management Systems. So whether you're relying on us for hotel or commercial linen supplies for hire throughout Perth, you can be completely confident with our high standards, structure and service, every time.Click here to get a quote
Frequently asked questionsView All FAQ’s
Do you provide linen rentals or hire?
How do you ensure colour consistency?
Most people wouldn’t mix whites with colours in a domestic laundry. The same principles apply on a commercial scale.
Where other commercial laundries might run on one or two tunnels, Brightwater Linen has three tunnels that process around 5.1 tonnes per hour. This means we can use two tunnels specifically for whites, and reserve the other for colours. This helps us make sure your whites stay white and your colours stay bright.
What are your quality standards?
Brightwater Linen is certified to Quality Standard ISO 9001 as well as AS4146:200 Standard for Laundry Practice.
Our team undertakes quality testing procedures on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure operational effectiveness in removing soil and disinfecting linen without damage.
These tests include:
- Testing of hard surfaces AS4709.3.4 (including trolleys, folding tables and trucks)
- Testing Finished Product AS2998.1987, AS2995.1987, AS2996.1987, AS4079.200 (including sheets, towels and pillow cases)
- Microbial Challenge Test 3.4
In addition to microbial testing, swatch tests are completed every 6 months and are analysed by an independent laboratory. Swatch tests look for:
- Degree of intrinsic graying and yellowing, degree of whiteness
- Degree of soil removal
- Overall loss of breaking strength due to chemical degradation or mechanical damage
- Microbiological testing (available on request)
What are the benefits of using your linen rental service?
The benefits include:
- No linen investment - we have a wide range of products to choose from
- No hardware investment - we supply all the required trolleys for service
- Service that meets all your quality and customer service expectations
- Time and cost efficiencies that allow you to concentrate on your core business!
What is tunnel washer technology?
Tunnel washers are high-performing, energy-efficient machines that utilise the latest water recycling technology. Soiled linen is continuously loaded and passes through the tunnel in one direction, at the same time as water and detergents pass through in the opposite direction. Instead of waiting around for individual loads to finish, the soiled linen continuously goes into one end of the tunnel while clean linen moves continuously out the other.
At Brightwater Linen, we have three tunnels, allowing us to use two strictly for whites and reserve the other for colours. That means your whites stay white and your colours stay bright!
To tour our Malaga facility, call Chris Morgan on 08 9209 6800 or fill in an enquiry form.