When it comes to laundry, we’re an end-to-end solution.
Collecting, washing, finishing and delivering your laundry is part of our standard service. But we like to go the extra mile.
At Brightwater Linen, we can customise a laundry management solution that ticks all the boxes.
Built in 2003, our commercial laundry was designed with consistency and efficiency in mind. Processing over 160 tonnes of linen per week, we have a full suite of matching batch washers, sheet ironers and towel folders at our disposal, guaranteeing a predictably excellent result each and every time.
With over 40,000 items doing the rounds each day, we’re well placed to manage and supply your linen stock, with expert advice whenever you need it.
Frequently asked questionsView All FAQ’s
Do you provide linen rentals or hire?
How do you ensure colour consistency?
Most people wouldn’t mix whites with colours in a domestic laundry. The same principles apply on a commercial scale.
Where other commercial laundries might run on one or two tunnels, Brightwater Linen has three tunnels that process around 5.1 tonnes per hour. This means we can use two tunnels specifically for whites, and reserve the other for colours. This helps us make sure your whites stay white and your colours stay bright.
What are your quality standards?
Brightwater Linen is certified to Quality Standard ISO 9001 as well as AS4146:200 Standard for Laundry Practice.
Our team undertakes quality testing procedures on a weekly and monthly basis to ensure operational effectiveness in removing soil and disinfecting linen without damage.
These tests include:
- Testing of hard surfaces AS4709.3.4 (including trolleys, folding tables and trucks)
- Testing Finished Product AS2998.1987, AS2995.1987, AS2996.1987, AS4079.200 (including sheets, towels and pillow cases)
- Microbial Challenge Test 3.4
In addition to microbial testing, swatch tests are completed every 6 months and are analysed by an independent laboratory. Swatch tests look for:
- Degree of intrinsic graying and yellowing, degree of whiteness
- Degree of soil removal
- Overall loss of breaking strength due to chemical degradation or mechanical damage
- Microbiological testing (available on request)
What are the benefits of using your linen rental service?
The benefits include:
- No linen investment - we have a wide range of products to choose from
- No hardware investment - we supply all the required trolleys for service
- Service that meets all your quality and customer service expectations
- Time and cost efficiencies that allow you to concentrate on your core business!
What is tunnel washer technology?
Tunnel washers are high-performing, energy-efficient machines that utilise the latest water recycling technology. Soiled linen is continuously loaded and passes through the tunnel in one direction, at the same time as water and detergents pass through in the opposite direction. Instead of waiting around for individual loads to finish, the soiled linen continuously goes into one end of the tunnel while clean linen moves continuously out the other.
At Brightwater Linen, we have three tunnels, allowing us to use two strictly for whites and reserve the other for colours. That means your whites stay white and your colours stay bright!
To tour our Malaga facility, call Chris Morgan on 08 9209 6800 or fill in an enquiry form.