Brightwater The Village, a welcoming aged care home in Inglewood

Brightwater The Village is a dementia-specific nursing home in Perth for people from all walks of life.


Located in Inglewood, The Village is in a central location making it a convenient choice for families all across Perth, particularly in Mount Lawley, Morley, Bedford, Embleton Bayswater, Dianella and Yokine.

Comfortable and familiar furnishings, a lounge, dining rooms and a clubhouse, the open spaces at The Village is an inviting environment to get amongst the other residents, share stories and engage in group games and activities. And our beautifully landscaped gardens with shaded areas provide endless opportunities to get out in the fresh air.

With 44 private rooms and 10 shared rooms, each with their own ensuite bathroom, it’s easy for residents to get away from the crowded areas and retreat to their quiet space when they’ve had enough of socialising for the day.

Our thoughtful and attentive team encourage a warm, interactive environment. Our residents enjoy sensory stimulation, while gardening and games keep everyone engaged.

Plus, within The Village is Brightwater’s Specialist Dementia Care Program home, providing transitional support and a specialist care environment for people living with dementia.

Contact us today

If you'd like to know more about our aged care home in Inglewood, such as information on current vacancies, contact us on 1300 223 968 or download a brochure now.

Download Brochure

The Village

150 Dundas Road, Inglewood WA 6052

View on map

New Enquiries

1300 223 968

Current clients

08 9370 0900
Virtual Tour
birralee-2.jpg (1) village-2.jpg village-1.jpg village-3.jpg village-5.jpg village-4.jpg village-6.jpg

Every resident has access to a diverse team of health care professionals, including:

  • Registered nurses
  • Enrolled nurses
  • Social workers
  • Dietitians
  • Physiotherapists
  • Occupational therapists
  • Speech pathologists
  • Podiatrists
  • Doctors
  • Pharmacists
  • Other allied health professionals

Fees at Brightwater The Village

Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation in the following ways:


Pay a full deposit

You can choose to pay the full deposit known as the Refundable Accommodation Deposit or RAD. This is a lump sum deposit that is fully refunded if the resident leaves.

Private room with ensuite


Private room with no ensuite


Shared room with ensuite



Pay a daily rate

If you can't afford to pay the full deposit, you can choose to pay a daily rate known as the Daily Accomodation Payment or DAP. You can choose to pay this periodically (eg. weekly or monthly).

Private room with ensuite


Private room with no ensuite


Shared room with ensuite



Pay a partial deposit and a reduced daily rate

You can choose to pay a portion of the deposit which will reduce the daily rate depending on how much of the deposit you pay. The portion of the deposit you paid will be fully refunded if the resident.

Private room with ensuite

$257,500 RAD and $28.92 DAP

Private room with no ensuite

$232,500 RAD and $26.12 DAP

Shared room with ensuite

$175,000 RAD and $19.66 DAP

Frequently asked questions

View All FAQ’s
  • How can I organise residential aged care for my elderly parent?

    We're happy to support you in the process of organising care for your elderly parent.

    Simply give us a call on 1300 223 968 and ask to speak to our Welcome Team, who will gather some information about your parent and then explain the next steps to securing a suitable home.

    From a government perspective, your first action is to register with My Aged Care and request an assessment for residential aged care, which is a requirement when seeking aged care services.

    Click here for a quick and easy guide to getting started.

  • What is an ACAT assessment and how can I arrange one?

    This is an assessment carried out by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) when an individual is hoping to access subsidised aged care services.

    An assessment can be arranged through My Aged Care after you have registered for and acquired an Aged Care number.

  • What do I pay and what does the government pay?

    What the government pays and what you pay depends on your financial situation and the outcome of your Income and Assets Assessment with Centrelink or Veterans Affairs.


  • Why do I need to complete an Income & Assets form?

    Completing an Income and Assets Assessment will ensure that you do not pay more aged care fees than necessary.

  • How long is the waiting list to access residential aged care?

    Our waiting lists vary from site to site.

    So that you're ready when a vacancy arises, we will assess your needs, match you to the site which can best support your needs, provide a tour and help you complete the necessary paperwork to secure a position on our waiting list as soon as we can.

  • Can I view all the residences I am interested in?

    Yes, appointments can be made to view our aged care homes.

    Please call 1300 223 968 and ask to be put through to our Welcome Team who will schedule a time for you at the homes that best suit your needs.

  • Do you offer residential accommodation for married couples?

    Yes, we do offer accommodation for married couples in some of our aged care homes.

    Give our Welcome Team a call on 1300 223 968 and we'll let you know what is available.

  • How do I transfer to Brightwater from another aged care home?

    It is easy to transfer from another aged care provider to Brightwater.

    Typically, your current provider will require a letter in writing giving 7 days notice to leave. Our Welcome Team can then assist you with documentation and support you as you transfer to us.

  • Can I keep using the same doctor/GP in residential aged care?

    Yes, you can keep your own GP if they are willing to visit, make a house call as required and provide an after hour service.

    Otherwise, your family is free to take you to a GP and organise/deliver medications.

  • Can I bring my own furniture?


    You can bring a comfy chair, a TV and TV stand and one or two small personal furniture items such as a display cabinet, bookcase or bedside cupboard.

  • Do you cater for special dietary requirements?

    Yes, we cater for many special dietary requirement needs such as diabetes, vegetarian or vegan diets, allergies or medical conditions such as dysphagia.

    Please discuss any specific dietary requirements with our Welcome Team.

  • Can I leave for day trips or family holidays?

    Yes, your family can take you out at any time for day trips. 

    You can also enjoy family holidays as long as you are not away from the facility for more than 52 nights per year.

  • What if I don't like my new home?

    Your satisfaction is important to us - we want to make sure you will feel welcome and supported at all times.

    Please discuss any concerns with your site Service Manager who will do whatever they can to understand your concerns and meet your expectations. 

    However, if you remain unsatisfied you can request to leave your new home to transfer to another Brightwater home or if all opportunities are exhausted, advise of your intention to leave.