Nestled north of the river, Brightwater Madeley is home to a diverse group of residents, including those living with dementia.

Residents at our aged care home come from all over Perth, particularly Madeley, Kingsley, Greenwood, Marangaroo, Darch, Landsdale, Alexander Heights, Girrawheen, Koondoola, Woodvale and Pearsall.

Located within Kingsway Court, our over 55s retirement village, Brightwater Madeley has six interlinking houses and a spacious, open-plan design accommodating 110 people.

Each resident has their own private room and ensuite bathroom, with easy access to shared dining and lounge areas. An on-site café and clubhouse are popular spots for socialising, while reading retreats, a spa therapy room and vast outdoor spaces offer peace, quiet and relaxation.

Contact Us

If you'd like to know more about our aged care home in Madeley, such as information on current vacancies, contact us on 1300 223 968 or download a brochure today.

Download Brochure


95 Imperial Circuit, Madeley WA 6065

View on map

New Enquiries

1300 223 968

Current clients

08 9303 0300
Virtual Tour

Professional support team

Every Brightwater resident has access to a diverse team of health care professionals, including:

  • Registered nurses
  • Enrolled nurses
  • Social workers
  • Dietitians
  • Physiotherapists
  • Occupational therapists
  • Speech pathologists
  • Podiatrists
  • Doctors
  • Pharmacists
  • Other allied health professionals

Onsite services and social activities include:


Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation in the following ways:


Private room with ensuite



Pay a full deposit

You can choose to pay the full deposit known as the Refundable Accommodation Deposit or RAD. This is a lump sum deposit that is fully refunded if the resident.




Pay a daily rate

If you can't afford to pay the full deposit, you can choose to pay a daily rate known as the Daily Accomodation Payment or DAP. You can choose to pay this periodically (eg. weekly or monthly).




Pay a partial deposit and a reduced daily rate

You can choose to pay a portion of the deposit which will reduce the daily rate depending on how much of the deposit you pay. The portion of the deposit you paid will be fully refunded if the resident leaves.

$225,000 RAD and $25.27 DAP