If I don’t have a valid driver’s license, can I still do the on-road part of the occupational therapy driver assessment?

A- A+

Before doing the assessment, we will check with Department of Transport whether or not your driver’s license is valid. If your license has expired or been suspended, we will apply to Department of Transport for a special permit which will allow you to drive during the OTDA only. You may need to go to a Licensing Centre or pay off outstanding fines before the permit is issued – we will discuss this with you.