Read our latest general updates
Important visitor information for Disability Homes
The following guidelines around visitation to our disability homes is in place:
- 2 visitors per resident per day
- Swipe cards are deactivated.
- There are no set visiting hours, but visitors are to visit for a maximum of two hours at any given time.
- Visitors must visit clients in their rooms or outdoor areas (weather permitting).
- Visits are not to be conducted in shared spaces. Visitors must observe social distancing requirements.
- Visitors must continue to stay away if they are unwell or showing any respiratory symptoms. Visitors must continue to always wear an N95 mask at all times and practice good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must sign a declaration of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) in Zipline (taken in the last 24 hours).
- Visitors who have been a 'close contact' must not enter the facility within 14 days from their last contact with the person with COVID-19.
- Visitors must sign in via Zipline on arrival at all times, completing a health declaration (including declaration of a negative Rapid Antigen Test), scanning the Safe WA QR code, and then sign out on exit.
Disability Care Homes Updates
- 9 May 2022: Become a Partner in Care
- 28 April 2022: Changes to public health measures
- 7 April 2022: Reminder - winter vaccination program
- 5 April 2022: N95 Masks and Winter Vaccine Program
- 23 March 2022: New Covid-19 risk protocols when accessing the community
- 17th March 2022: General update re Exposures Sites vs Outbreak Sites
- 15 March 2022: Daily RAT in place for all visitors
- 3 March 2022: Reminder on Level 2 Public Health Measures and new border opening arrangements
Capacity Building Updates
- 18 January 2022: Update for our Capacity Building clients
The following Brightwater homes are currently in outbreak management:
- Brightwater Warnbro, 9 May 2022
- Brightwater Marangaroo, 15 May 2022