Read our latest general updates
Important visitor information for Disability Homes
The following guidelines around visitation to our disability homes is in place:
- 2 visitors at a time per resident, but no limit on the number of visits in a day
- Swipe cards are deactivated.
- There are no set visiting hours, but visitors are to visit for a maximum of two hours at any given time.
- Visitors must visit clients in their rooms or outdoor areas (weather permitting).
- Visits are not to be conducted in shared spaces. Visitors must observe social distancing requirements.
- Visitors must continue to stay away if they are unwell or showing any respiratory symptoms. Visitors must continue to always wear a mask at all times and practice good hand hygiene.
- Visitors must sign a declaration of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) in Zipline (taken in the last 24 hours).
- Visitors who have been a 'close contact' must not enter the facility within 14 days from their last contact with the person with COVID-19.
- Visitors must sign in via Zipline on arrival at all times, completing a health declaration (including declaration of a negative Rapid Antigen Test) and then sign out on exit.
Latest updates from our Disability Care Homes
Click here to read the latest Covid-19 updates from your home.
General Disability Care Homes Updates
- 12 August 2022: Update to Mask Wearing from the 15 August 2022
- 10 August 2022: Changes to State Health Directives and relaxation of visiting guidelines from 15 August
- 3 August 2022: Important information on recalled Rapid Antigen Tests
- 27 July 2022: Update re vaccines
- 20 July 2022: Update to Rapid Antigen Testing and Mask Wearing
- 11 July 2022: Changes to Covid-19 reinfection guidelines
- 24 June 2022: Rapid Antigen Testing changes from Monday 27 June 2022
- 9 May 2022: Become a Partner in Care
- 28 April 2022: Changes to public health measures
- 7 April 2022: Reminder - winter vaccination program
- 5 April 2022: N95 Masks and Winter Vaccine Program
- 23 March 2022: New Covid-19 risk protocols when accessing the community
- 17th March 2022: General update re Exposures Sites vs Outbreak Sites
- 15 March 2022: Daily RAT in place for all visitors
- 3 March 2022: Reminder on Level 2 Public Health Measures and new border opening arrangements
Capacity Building Updates
- 18 January 2022: Update for our Capacity Building clients