Brightwater knows our people are our greatest asset
We provide training and development opportunities for all staff at leadership, management, and operational levels with corporate, on-site training and competency assessments provided during work hours.
In 2001 Brightwater became a Registered Training Organisation and provided nationally recognised training to staff and industry peers.
Brightwater has a proven track record of quality training recognised by several industry awards including:
- Winner of the 2015 WA Institute of Public Administration (IPAA WA) achievement awards for 'Innovation in the Not-for-Profit Sector' for the 'Culture, Communications and Relationships at Work' program.
- Finalist for the 2010 Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) Ministers Awards for Excellence for Employers of Australian Apprentices.
- Highly Commended Award for the 2009 Minister’s Award for Excellence in Aged Care, Excellence in Training and Staff Development category.
- Highly Commended Award for the 2007 WA Large Employer State Training award.
- Selected Registered Training Organisation by the Department of Training Workforce Development for ‘The AQTF at Work - Examples of Good Practice’ publication for our Recognition for Prior Learning in 2005.
- Winner of the 2000 WA Large Employer State Training Award.
- Participant in the Culture Communications and Relationships at work project. For more information on this project please click here.