You don’t need experience to become a Brightwater volunteer – just enthusiasm
To get started, all you need to do is:
- Fill in the volunteer enquiry form. The more detail, the better!
- Our Volunteer Services team will review your form and match you to a volunteer vacancy. We’ll take into account your location, interests, skills, availability and goals as a volunteer.
- You’ll be invited to attend a volunteer registration and orientation session to learn more about Brightwater’s policies and procedures, as well as your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer.
- If you’re happy to join our volunteer team, you’ll agree to a simple reference and police check.
- Once all checks are received, we’ll arrange your onsite induction.
Volunteers can access additional training as and when they need for areas including dementia, dysphagia, safe movement, communication, and driver competency.
And of course, ongoing support will always be available to you.
Call 08 9202 2800 or email email@example.com to speak directly with our Coordinator of Volunteer Services.