Arrange an assessment

Before you can apply, you’ll need to be assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).

Your GP can make a referral, or you can arrange one directly with My Aged Care.

The support that we have received from all the gorgeous carers is amazing.
Ramsey family

Talk to our team

Give us a call on 1300 223 968 and let us know your preferences.

We have 11 homes across Perth, all catering for different needs.

Note: To help determine your level of funding, you will need an Income & Assets assessment from Centrelink or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. You can download a form below or we can send you one in the mail.

Some handy resources:

We are so pleased with the level of care and attention that Annie is receiving at Brightwater.
Kym, family member of Brightwater resident

Fill out an application form

We will send you an admissions enquiry pack.

Once you’ve completed your application form, send it back to us along with your support plan from the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT).

Note: Please make sure that your completed income and assets form has been sent to Centrelink or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. The outcome of your assessment will determine if you are eligible for government assistance.

Thank you for listening when I was doubting myself and keeping me grounded in finding somewhere for Mum.
Sue, daughter of Brightwater resident

Await a clinical assessment

It’s important that your care is right for you.

So that we can get to know you better, we’ll arrange a clinical assessment. This information ensures that everything is in order when you arrive.

Frequently asked questions at this step

When I felt down they lifted me up with loving words of comfort and hugs. All was done with patience, love and kindness.

View the premises

Before you move in, you and your loved ones can view your chosen home. Our friendly team will give you the grand tour and answer any questions you may have.

I would recommend Brightwater to anybody. I felt I was on holiday, I was treated like a lady in all my stay and got first class treatment.
Valerie, transition care client

Move into your new home

Welcome to the Brightwater family!

We can’t wait to get to know you, and we hope you make some new friends along the way.

If you need short-term care while a carer takes a break or after a hospital stay, the process is a little different. Give us a call on 1300 223 968 and we’ll talk you through it.

I am so impressed with this house – the nurses, carers and all staff are, to me, angels without wings.