Premier Mark McGowan has confirmed that from 1201am Tuesday 6th July 2021 to 1201am Monday 12 July 2021, the Perth and Peel region will enter a phase of eased transitional restrictions.
You can read today’s announcement here.
- Disability care homes to have a maximum of four visitors per resident per day, with masks mandatory at all times for all staff and visitors.
Therefore, from 1201am Tuesday 6th July to 1201am Monday 12th July, the following will be in place at our disability care homes:
- There is a maximum of four visitors per resident allowed per day. Visits for end-of-life support are outside of these visits.
- Visits will take place in a resident’s room or a common area designated for visiting and visitors must comply with the instructions of the Program Manager, Team Lead or Supervisor on site.
- Visitors must comply with social distancing protocols of 1.5 metres at all times where practical.
- Masks must be worn by all staff and visitors inside and in the garden areas of our homes at all times.
- Visitors must practice good hand hygiene, including using hand sanitiser on entry and exit.
- Visitors can book a visit by phoning the home directly. You can find a list of phone numbers here. Zipline will be closed to bookings for now.
- Visitors must sign in to Zipline on entry. This includes having their temperature taken and completing a health and travel declaration.
- We can continue to facilitate video and telephone calls in lieu of in person visits for those would like them.
- External excursions can be undertaken with a completed COVID-19 risk assessment done between the resident / their decision maker and a clinical team member. Please speak to your Program Manager or Team Lead about this.
Thank you for your ongoing support. I know our teams have appreciated your warm wishes as we all work together to keep everyone safe.
We will update you again before 1201am Monday 12th July.
Jennifer Lawrence, CEO