With no further cases of community transmission, the State Government has announced the easing of restrictions in the Perth and Peel region from 1201am Saturday 8 May 2021.
From 1201am on Saturday 8th May 2021, each resident in one of our disability care homes can now have four personal visitors per day.
These visits can be booked from 9am tomorrow morning via Zipline here. However, we do ask that you discuss your visit with other family and friends to everyone who wants to visit gets the chance to in the next week, whilst ensuring we remain within the guidelines.
- Wear a mask at all times when on the grounds of the home.
- Pre-book visits with the facility in designated visiting hours.
- On entry, sign in via Zipline including having your temperature taken (and test below 37.5 degrees) and completing a health and travel declaration.
- Comply with the instructions given by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol hand sanitizer before entering and on leaving the premises.
- Comply with social distancing protocols of 1.5 metres at all times where practicable.
In order to comply with social distancing, visits must take place in a resident’s room or a designated visiting area within the home.
We know that Mother’s Day on Sunday is a special day for many people. Our residents can leave their home and go into the community, but a new COVID risk assessment must be completed by the resident and / or their substitute decision maker with a member of our team.
Likewise residents are able to access services and the community, as previously. Our staff will support our residents by reminding them if they are on public transport, they must continue to wear a mask.