It was great news to hear that Premier Mark McGowan yesterday (13th May 2021) announced the easing of restrictions for disability homes.
This means that pending no further cases of COVID-19, from 12.01am on Saturday 15th May 2021, there will no longer be a limit on the number of visitors allowed per resident per day and masks will no longer need to be worn.
We will therefore return to visiting arrangements that were in place previously:
- Pre-book visits via Zipline.
- On entry, sign in via Zipline including having your temperature taken (and test below 37.5 degrees), complete a health and travel declaration and provide evidence of an up to date flu vaccination if you have one (this is not mandatory in our disability care homes, but encouraged).
- Comply with the instructions given by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Wash your hands or use alcohol hand sanitizer before entering and on leaving the premises.
- Comply with social distancing protocols of 1.5 metres at all times where practicable.
- Please do not attend at any Brightwater home if you are feeling unwell.
Zipline will re-open fully for bookings from 9am Saturday 15th May 2021.
Thank you for your ongoing patience. Your support over the last few weeks has been greatly appreciated.
Jennifer Lawrence, CEO