As you would be well aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is evolving daily. Whilst there is a lot we don’t yet know about this virus, what we do know is that it is highly infectious and can be lethal to vulnerable older people and those who are unwell or compromised.
The health and wellbeing of our clients is our number one priority as and such we wanted to reassure you we are undertaking a number of key steps to ensure your health and wellbeing:
- The provision of regular staff to ensure continuity of care is also a priority. We are however strictly enforcing Government guidelines regarding staff returning from overseas. Anyone who travels internationally now must isolate themselves from the community and workplace for 14 days on their return. This applies to all international travel. We are strictly enforcing this with our own staff, but equally we ask us that you please get in contact should this apply to you too and we will put alternate arrangements in place.
- Any staff member who is unwell or has respiratory symptoms will not come to work. Likewise we ask if you have any respiratory symptoms you also phone us in advance of our visit. We will work out a way to best support you whilst still reducing all risks.
- We have identified all clients who are the most vulnerable due to lack of local family support and we will be in contact with you regularly to ensure you are OK.
- We are in the process of identifying all clients who receive meals from Home Chef and Good Food Company and we will monitor your situation to ensure you still have meals available.
- If you are experiencing difficulty accessing the store please contact your coordinator to discuss options where we may be able to assist you.
- We have plans in place to ensure we have enough staff to continue to provide essential services to our clients.
If you have any questions please contact your coordinator or email email@example.com, including your contact number and we will ensure the most appropriate person responds to you within 24 hours.