With the overall easing of restrictions in Western Australia, we have reviewed our visitor policy.
From Saturday 18 July, our visitor policy will be as follows:
- Visits must continue to be pre-booked directly with your site;
- Visiting hours as per previous advice remain;
- Visits to continue to take place in a resident’s room or designated visiting areas, not communal areas;
- No limit on the length of your visit and more than two people can now visit at a time, however social distancing and hand hygiene requirements must be adhered to;
- All visitors must continue to enter and exit through a designated area on site and undertake a temperature scan and complete a health status declaration.
The health and safety of our residents continues to be our priority and we are watching closely the situation in Victoria and New South Wales. In the event of a local cluster in the community or an outbreak of COVID-19 in any of our sites, we will reintroduce increased restrictions.
Thank you again for your continued support.