Sometimes, it can be hard to put into words how much you truly care.
Here are 12 quotes that articulate the sentiment of caring beautifully.
1. "The closest thing to being cared for is to care for someone else." – Carson McCullers
2. "Be nice to each other. You can make a whole day a different day for everybody." – Richard Dawson
3. "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop
4. "There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up." – John Andrew Holmes Jr.
5. "To care for those who once cared for us is one of the highest honours." – Tia Walker
6. "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." – James Keller
7. "If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up." – Booker T. Washington
8. "I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands. You need to be able to throw something back." – Maya Angelou
9. "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but reveal to them their own." – Benjamin Disraeli
10. "The shortest distance between two people is a smile." – Victor Borge
11. "Caregiving often calls us to lean into love we didn’t know possible." – Tia Walker
12. "Help one another; there’s no time like the present and no present like time." – James Durst