- The average age of our home care clients is over 80 years old, and they need your help: Assist them to keep their home clean and help them live independently in their own home as long as possible.
- This can also include supporting them with making beds and washing laundry.
We will provide you with all the training and support you require to be the best Domestic Cleaner there is.
What You Get
- Ability to work close to home
- Flexibility: choose how many hours and when you want to work them (casual, part-time, and full-time contracts available)
- Hourly rate of $25.79 - $34.63
- Mobile phone
- Travel time paid, $0.80/km travel allowance
- Salary packaging of up to $18,550 tax free per annum – meaning you don’t have to pay tax on that amount
- Extensive career pathways at Brightwater with training opportunities to further pursue a career in a therapy or nursing profession – g. fully paid Certificate III traineeship
What You Bring
Have you ever been told that you are empathetic, personable individual who enjoys building positive relationships with other people?
- You are comfortable working on your own, and more importantly, care about our clients as much as we do
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- An empathetic and considerate nature and a client-focused approach to service delivery
- The ability to problem-solve and work flexibly without direct supervision
- Experience in Domestic Cleaning (desirable)
- A First Aid Certificate (less than 3 years old) or willingness to obtain a certificate
- A Western Australian driver’s licence and a reliable, comprehensively insured car
- A satisfactory National Police Clearance that is less than one year old
- Evidence of up-to-date Flu and COVID19 vaccinations
For confidential enquiries, please contact Jay Testa on 0492 027 926.