- Visit our home care clients in their home and assist them with domestic duties and care assistance to help them live independently.
- This can be supporting them with day-to-day tasks such as cleaning, making beds, laundry, taking them shopping, preparing meals, keeping them company and providing them with personal care such as showering and dressing.
We will provide you with all the training and support you require to be the best Community Support Worker there is.
What You Get
- Ability to work close to your home
- Flexibility: choose how many hours and when you want to work them (casual, part-time, and full-time contracts available)
- Hourly rate of $25.79 - $34.63
- Mobile phone
- Travel time paid, $0.80/km travel allowance
- Salary packaging of up to $18,550 tax free per annum – meaning you don’t have to pay tax on that amount
What You Bring
Have you ever been told that you are empathetic, personable individual who enjoys building positive relationships with other people?
- You are comfortable working on your own, and more importantly, care about our clients as much as we do.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- An empathetic and considerate nature and a client-focused approach to service delivery.
- The ability to problem-solve and work flexibly without direct supervision.
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Disability (desirable).
- A First Aid Certificate (less than 3 years old) or willingness to obtain a certificate.
- A Western Australian driver’s licence and a reliable, comprehensively insured car.
- A satisfactory National Police Clearance that is less than one year old.
- Evidence of up-to-date Flu and COVID19 vaccinations.
For confidential enquiries, please contact Jay Testa on 0492 027 926.