This is a toolkit that helps you to think about the supports you need in your life, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The toolkit lets you work through at your own pace.
What will this toolkit do?
- Provide easy to read information to help you apply for the NDIS
- Gives you tips on what information you need and what questions you'll be asked
- Gives you a choice of tools to help you get ready for your planning meeting
Why should you use it?
- It explains the steps to think about your life and your NDIS journey
- We have picked good tools that will help you get the right information together
- The tools are all in one place - everything you need is right here
- We make it simple, so you know what information you need at what step
- It takes the guesswork out of how to plan for the supports you need
If you think you might need help, you can ask a family member, friend, carer or advocate. You can find an advocate in your area by clicking here.
Get started with the toolkit here