Disability Support Fees & Funding

To access our services, you should be receiving the Disability Support Pension.

The Disability Support Pension is an income support payment provided through Centrelink.
Depending on your circumstances, there are a number of ways you can fund your services.

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

The NDIS supports Australians who are under 65 and have a permanent disability. It covers services that guide you in building the skills you need to actively participate in the community.

The NDIS is rolling out across Western Australian in a phased approach, and will be fully rolled out by 2020. For more information, visit www.ndis.gov.au

Other sources

You may be able to access funding from other sources such as the Insurance Commission of WA or private insurance.


We also offer services to self-funded clients.

For more information give us a call on 1300 223 968.

Free NDIS tools and resources

The NDIS Toolkit helps guide individuals with disability, families and carers to get access to and plan for the NDIS. Funded by the Department of Communities Disability Services, the toolkit will help you prepare for your planning meeting by taking out all the guesswork.

Browse now

Frequently asked questions

View All FAQ’s
  • What types of disability does Brightwater specialise in?

    Brightwater supports people with complex disabilities, including neurological, cognitive, psychosocial and physical disabilities.

    We are an innovator in the area of acquired brain injury rehabilitation, and also provide specialist supported accommodation and services for people living with Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease.

  • What funding can I access if I have a disability?

    If you meet the requirements, you may be able to access funding from the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). For more information, visit our Fees & Funding page.

  • What happens if I am not eligible for the NDIS?

    If you are not eligible for NDIS funding, you may be able to access funding from other sources or self-fund your services.

    Give us a call on 1300 223 968 to discuss your options.

  • Do your supported independent living homes cater for special dietary requirements?


    Our catering team can provide nutritional food for different needs such as vegetarian and vegan diets, allergies, diabetes and dysphagia.

  • Can I access disability services in my own home?


    We can provide NDIS and disability support services in your own home. These include therapy services, equipment and assistive technology and behavioural assessment and support.