In the not-for-profit world, you’re only as good as your team
That’s why we focus so much of our energy on training. We want you at the top of your game, and we’re set on helping you get there.
All new employees kick off with a comprehensive job orientation, familiarising them with Brightwater and the role they’ll play in team success.
To keep everyone’s eyes on the ball, all operational, management and leadership employees continue receiving on-site training as their roles progress.
A track record of quality training
We’ve been recognised with a number of industry awards, including:
- Winner of the 2015 WA Institute of Public Administration (IPAA WA) achievement awards for Innovation in the Not-for-Profit Sector for the Culture, Communications and Relationships at Work program
- Funded through a Social Innovation Grant in 2011-2013 (WA Government) to develop the Culture, Communication and Relationships program
- Finalist for the 2010 Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) Ministers Awards for Excellence for Employers of Australian Apprentices
- Highly Commended Award for the 2009 Minister’s Award for Excellence in Aged Care, Excellence in Training and Staff Development category
- Highly Commended Award for the 2007 WA Large Employer State Training award
- Selected Registered Training Organisation by the Department of Training Workforce Development for The AQTF at Work - Examples of Good Practice publication for our Recognition for Prior Learning in 2005
- Winner of the 2000 WA Large Employer State Training Award
Don't just take our word for it
We like to think we’re one big happy family here at Brightwater. Have a read of what some of our staff have to say.